33%

Manchester United (4)

17%

FC Liverpool (2)

8%

Arsenal London (1)

0%

Any other team

A total of 12 Votes have been submitted.
Who will be Champion in England Premiere League 2009/2010 ??

My pick Manchester United :thumbsup:

thenestedloop

Unregistered

Wednesday, August 19th 2009, 4:49pm

Me too, I think even without Cristiano, Man Utd is still number one in the number one league in Europe!
OOOooowen Haaargreaves, you are the love of my life!!! Owen Hargreaves, I'd let you shag my wife
I want to have curly hair too!!!!
Go United!

theratulz

Unregistered

Monday, August 31st 2009, 5:12pm

Well, I personally think that manchester united has potential to win the league, however, arsenal are powering through now a days...I mean, the last match? they almost got whipped out there...man u has almost became a synonym for luck and arsenal invested a lot in youth and its paying off right now....my bet is definitely on arsenal this year.

Maserati

Unregistered

Tuesday, September 1st 2009, 2:44pm

but finally manu won....trust me guys > just chelsea and abramovich this year

theratulz

Unregistered

Tuesday, September 1st 2009, 3:31pm

i would never bet on chelsea in premeire league....rich clubs in england are always unpredictable...i mean, you've seen what happened before and chelsea is the most unpredictable always...man city is gonna share the same luck as chelsea...lets see what happens, i still stick to arsenal...

neospath

Unregistered

Wednesday, September 2nd 2009, 4:40pm

i agree with the statement on "rich clubs in england are unpredictable" but theratulz, don't you think this year chelsea has more quality than any other teams in epl? arsenal are still grazing on their youth and chelsea is strong from every point of view...gooooo chelsea..... :thumbup:

theratulz

Unregistered

Wednesday, September 2nd 2009, 8:51pm

well, quality doesn't always speak for itself mate...every year, chelsea possesed more quality than the other teams in EPL, but what was the ultimate outcome? i'd leave that argument to you to judge... :D

neospath

Unregistered

Wednesday, September 2nd 2009, 9:02pm

there haven't been much years between today and chelsea's poor time mate....it has only been around 4 years since abramovic took over chelsea and since then, they had a couple of good seasons....so the probability is good this year...and judging from their quality and other team's poor squad, they definitely deserve to win the league!

Saxevest

Unregistered

Saturday, September 19th 2009, 1:12pm

Hmmm

Its going to be a close run league this year I'm sure BUT as an avid loyal, CHELSEA Fan I am going to have to go with the boys in Blue..

Chelsea have got off to a great start, closely follwed by United, City and Spurs of all teams, Its still early day of course but with the high quality players chelsea have and a manager that is without doubt one of the most passionate to have held the job at Stamford Bridge Im sure Chelsea are going to be too strong to beat..

My Pick:- C H E L S E A

danisandoval

Unregistered

Thursday, November 19th 2009, 9:53pm

LIVERPOOL

Liverpool is the best team is obvius, spain is the best nacional team? No?

Torres, Arbeloa, Reina, Benitez, Riera.........................u never walk alone.................