Friday,  28. November 2014  -  01:05:04
English Deutsch Čeština Slovenčina Polski Magyar Русский 简体中文 繁體中文

You are not logged in.

boloban25

Unregistered

Saturday, May 22nd 2010, 4:12pm

A-K AGAINST K-K WHO WIN ?

These hands are good to go with all the chips, the truth is not what hand is ahead but in my experience almost always wins kk, where you go is a table kk versus ak most times you lose but we do have to risk going with all the chips and who knows may be that some will leave the a's hands are two monsters that we can not stop playing whats is you experiences about this hands? i hope you experiences about this topic good life for everyone :)

Romaine

Unregistered

Tuesday, May 25th 2010, 2:15pm

In my experience you have to play the monsters AA - KK - AK very very aggressively. Well, you already knew that and don't need my advice regarding this but talking about my own game, when I started to play poker and hit the one of those monsters I often limped preflop and usually ended up dead soon thereafter. Not anymore - I learned my lesson and I attack them now each and every time without mercy!

I think I haven't lost with AA or KK in my last 12-15 hands. There's luck as well but I also played them well and expensive for my opponents which made them (the cards) even stronger. I'll gladly have everyone on the table fold to me leaving me with the blinds only than let them stay alive cheap!

Dreams of Tragedy

Unregistered

Wednesday, June 2nd 2010, 10:49pm

I would never go all in with A,K. Remember it a good drawing hand, but if you up again a pair then you are way behind, ture you should play very aggressive with this but unless you know that everyone will fold then going all in this a draw hand is suicide.

boloban25

Unregistered

Thursday, June 3rd 2010, 2:36am

yes its a huge hand for be agresive that hand its in the list of hand for go all in so if you have that hand go all in and the probability for win its big,somethims you go to loose too but almost always you go to win thats its the true good luck for everyone :)