Thursday,  24. April 2014  -  00:42:37
English Deutsch Čeština Slovenčina Polski Magyar Русский 简体中文 繁體中文

You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to BonusBonusBonus. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

praxis

Unregistered

Sunday, September 19th 2010, 3:23pm

it depends

In my opinion it depends on the blinds (if they are high or low) and on your chips... I personally find this a good hand... I always call the blind and then I try to count the possibilities of me winning the hand :) but if I have few chips I finf it risky if for example I have 500 chips and the blinds are 200/400 to just call the blinds... It depends on how aggressive are you co-players, if they are not I would call if they are too aggressive I would fold it preflop.... I hope I helped :D

Dreams of Tragedy

Unregistered

Sunday, September 19th 2010, 9:34pm

I would not play it in early pos. but In middle pos. I would raise, but things to think about when you did this

how is the table playing
how has the board been playing
how early is the tourament
Can I afford to lose some chips.

atlantafalcons0

Unregistered

Saturday, November 13th 2010, 7:00am

Thanks for the replies, I think it was an okay play. But if someone had raised me, I might have had to fold....