Sunday,  26. October 2014  -  02:46:33
English Deutsch Čeština Slovenčina Polski Magyar Русский 简体中文 繁體中文

You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to BonusBonusBonus. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

BBBModerator

Unregistered

Saturday, August 1st 2009, 7:06pm

Password Pokerstars

Pokerstars password 1st August 2009 is...

FORUMBBBFREEAUG

babiiverson

Unregistered

Saturday, August 1st 2009, 7:08pm

didnt work :S

Romaine

Unregistered

Saturday, August 1st 2009, 7:12pm

There are 2 reasons for this thread:

1. I need you to write your experience in that particular freeroll down and tell the BonusBonusBonus world about it! So, no matter if you donked out in the early phase of the tourney or managed to win it in the end, we would appreciate if you could tell us about it and either give some advice or accept it from others.
  2. Please write down all users in the freeroll with double accounts. We will try to have them expelled from our tournaments for good. So you see, both things are for your own good :)

Cheers,

Roman
Team BBB

Romaine

Unregistered

Saturday, August 1st 2009, 7:34pm

That's what I am talking about!

Thanks...

krinki

Unregistered

Saturday, August 1st 2009, 8:25pm

Same situation each week, the best solution in my opinion would be a ticket entry only but this would make this tourney restricted to those guys who didint registered from bbb link. Passes shoul be able to and be sent 3 minutes before to prevent ppl from joing with many accounts.

andrew5

Unregistered

Saturday, August 1st 2009, 9:07pm

pokerstars freeroll

well i hung in there made 22 although there was a couple of sitting out after they got a good size chip stack then there was one guy that went all in allin like 5 or six times then sat out 3 or 4 guys playing at one time well i had fun hope you catch those guys with 2 accounts thats not fair to the rest of us

Akslop_Aces

Unregistered

Sunday, August 2nd 2009, 2:39pm

Winner Freeroll PokerStars August 1st 2009

:whistling: ... Thanks BonusBonusBonus.com :thumbup:

It was a nice tournament; I almost left the table, as I actually needed to leave, so I alsmost became a sitter. But it went too good, to leave the table :rolleyes:

Maserati

Unregistered

Sunday, August 2nd 2009, 3:02pm

Congrats Akslop Aces - next week I will kick your *** :D

piterskii04

Unregistered

Sunday, August 2nd 2009, 3:30pm

take my congragulations!!!!

It was not good, but i got the mail with password t 22:00((( i suppose that next it will be before the tournament starts!!! GL&HF guys! :D :P

ubgfcbruges

Unregistered

Sunday, August 2nd 2009, 7:32pm

I think I saw u last week on a table :p, well played akslop

bsc_87

Unregistered

Thursday, August 6th 2009, 9:50pm

thanks

I congratulate the bonusbonusbonus.com is a great tournament every Saturday at Pokerstars I come from playing the first tournament :D :P :)

td4ever

Unregistered

Friday, August 7th 2009, 7:46pm

Nice tourney came in just outside the money in 21 standard for me :pinch:

belgje

Unregistered

Saturday, August 8th 2009, 2:43pm

i like the game, hope to play many games with you people :) :D :thumbsup:

crazycool

Unregistered

Saturday, August 8th 2009, 6:54pm

Thanks for freerolls Roman

Rascepo

Unregistered

Saturday, July 13th 2013, 2:16pm

What
I read I really liked it. Thank you for your information!