Tuesday,  16. September 2014  -  13:23:46
English Deutsch Čeština Slovenčina Polski Magyar Русский 简体中文 繁體中文

You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to BonusBonusBonus. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ardicool

Unregistered

Sunday, December 6th 2009, 11:15am

That is so huge. You're getting your whole stack in because obviously it is pretty impossible to fold a set of aces.
Nice Hand, those are the ones which are really essential for a whole tournament.

Marius

Unregistered

Tuesday, December 22nd 2009, 11:13am

I would have gone all in with the Aces as well.... What are the odds of such a flush? And to think he missed a single card to form a Royal Flush... Anyway, a proud defeat!

boloban25

Unregistered

Saturday, December 26th 2009, 5:35pm

is
difficult to see that kind of plays regularly aa always wins, you have
to know when anger all in, when we know we have a hand lower than your
opponent, you may as in this case and hopefully help us be us the
winners are things happen in poker and we can do ..... be smart and you win, you'll see... :thumbup: :thumbup:

24spike

Unregistered

Tuesday, December 29th 2009, 1:21am

Tough luck.
From my experience I can say that AA is one of the most unlucky and dare I say bad hands that you can have. It's a hand that makes you blind, and makes you loose big chunks from your bankroll.
It is the best hand if your opponent has only a pair, but he can have much more than that, and that is when the tough part come in.
I hope you've learned your lesson from this.
Good luck next time!

carpenter

Unregistered

Tuesday, December 29th 2009, 2:43am

I think you had slightly better odds of hitting a FH or 4s by the river than he did hitting his straight so you got your chips in good but alas m thats why its gambling. Better luck next time.

Someone else can give you better odds than my "slightly better", "not my strong point", There are some pretty sharp players here.

zzzzisme

Unregistered

Monday, January 11th 2010, 2:55pm

rough luck on that, but i can never understand why some people say aa is a unlucky hand. variance happens. as far as im concerned you can deal me aa every hand lol :)

Dreams of Tragedy

Unregistered

Monday, January 11th 2010, 10:08pm

it happens ....but we must take the beat and learn from it

praxis

Unregistered

Sunday, September 12th 2010, 5:31pm

I play poker for a year and the most i remember I most times lost with a pair of Aces than won...Unfortunately, the pair of Aces it's a tricky situation. I learn my lesson and I do a small raise pre-flop and after the flop drops I analyse my possibilities of winning because I've lost a lot of time and I recall the last time I lost when I was on atournament where the first 26 got paid and I lost by a flush with a pair of AA and if you can imagine I was the 27 player...... Unbelievable but it happened :( since then I get very careful about AA...... ( it was a $54 buy in tournament :S so you can understand how upset I was after that :P )

Romaine

Unregistered

Thursday, September 16th 2010, 2:51pm

I play poker for a year and the most i remember I most times lost with a pair of Aces than won...Unfortunately, the pair of Aces it's a tricky situation. I learn my lesson and I do a small raise pre-flop and after the flop drops I analyse my possibilities of winning because I've lost a lot of time and I recall the last time I lost when I was on atournament where the first 26 got paid and I lost by a flush with a pair of AA and if you can imagine I was the 27 player...... Unbelievable but it happened :( since then I get very careful about AA...... ( it was a $54 buy in tournament :S so you can understand how upset I was after that :P )
I hardly lost with AA because I tend to attack with them super strongly. Most of the times I lost with AA, the reason was me trying to be very clever... and outdrawn!

boloban25

Unregistered

Friday, September 17th 2010, 7:32pm

That happens often I already lost with A-A is the worst hand to lose and the more painful when you lose, sometimes you'll win with two pair or with three identical cards of the same number, it is unusual happens, it is more advisable when have a pair of AA and with all the chips but you can take very unpleasant surprises encourage friend anything can happen in poker all and we must be aware that to learn from mistakes and become better day by daygood luck and success in your career in poker :) :)