Tuesday,  23. September 2014  -  14:21:53
English Deutsch Čeština Slovenčina Polski Magyar Русский 简体中文 繁體中文

You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to BonusBonusBonus. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Romaine

Unregistered

Thursday, September 2nd 2010, 1:14pm

RE: RE: RE: Did I do this right

on a side note on this...for hand before this one he had K,10 again and took another person out with thesame hand. then i run in to the same hand 4 hands later.

but yeah i agree he should of never called with just K,T even with the blind level only at 20/40

i must of watch this hand 40 times on PT3 to look at what i could of done better.

I think just calling the raise and then push at the flop would of work, but then yet again he was getting very lucky with the K,T and still might of called the all in on the flop.

you could've shoved his raise all-in 3bet - that's it. Next time you meet him, do that. Then again, usually you should have gotten paid off by him with his K10 so I still think you played it correctly and were sucked out.

Dreams of Tragedy

Unregistered

Friday, September 3rd 2010, 1:28am

after see dan harrington book , I do feel alittle better then before true the 3 bet could of work , but I still felt that he still would of called, after being lucky with the same hand 5 hand before this one. but hey ....tomorrow brings another table

Romaine

Unregistered

Friday, September 3rd 2010, 10:16am

after see dan harrington book , I do feel alittle better then before true the 3 bet could of work , but I still felt that he still would of called, after being lucky with the same hand 5 hand before this one. but hey ....tomorrow brings another table
I think so too but maybe it would have still been the better play against that particular player in that particular spot however, having won this one - he will probably call everything and anything you bet because he thinks he made the right play and can do it again. Just wait for the right moment and let him pay you off with his k10s next time :)

Do I sound like Harrington now? I sure don't feel like playing that well, though! :)

Dreams of Tragedy

Unregistered

Friday, September 3rd 2010, 9:39pm

Do I sound like Harrington now? I sure don't feel like playing that well, though! :)
Nice...!!!

atlantafalcons0

Unregistered

Saturday, September 4th 2010, 1:08am

I think you get better by playing.

Experience + wisdom + skill > luck.

Dreams of Tragedy

Unregistered

Monday, September 6th 2010, 9:02pm

I think you get better by playing.

Experience + wisdom + skill > luck.

only if that was true..