Wednesday,  20. August 2014  -  16:34:43
English Deutsch Čeština Slovenčina Polski Magyar Русский 简体中文 繁體中文

You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to BonusBonusBonus. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

pkrmaster

Unregistered

Sunday, August 9th 2009, 4:06pm

Analysis Software for online poker

I'm discovering that many poker players use online poker programs to help them get better at their games and to identify and analyze their history versus an opponent.
What are some of the better programs out there that are legal to use and will help to analyze my game, my earnings (or loss), the type of players I am up against, my overall play style, what the money leaks are, etcetera.... hopefully programs that won't have me turning into a scientist and math major just to use them.

Thanks,
pkrmaster
:D

thenestedloop

Unregistered

Monday, August 17th 2009, 10:15am

Yes, there is indeed a lot of information to come around, and also many software application for such purposes as studying or reviewing different strategies, but, like Maserati said, I also think in-game skill is much more useful on long-term, as these auxiliary materials tend to transform you in a kind of a robot.

ToniCalfim

Unregistered

Sunday, August 30th 2009, 4:19am

Now and then I use PokerStove.

I started using PokerTracker, but after some analisys, I found I´m not a very good player, and then I decided to give up, at least for a while - and since my bankroll is not that big, and I play only micro limits I think I really don´t need PokerTracker, and using it was just an aditional task.

But I insist, as soon as my bankroll gets bigger, I will be back to some of these programs...

gerome

Unregistered

Tuesday, September 15th 2009, 12:55pm

Now and then I use PokerStove.

I started using PokerTracker, but after some analisys, I found I´m not a very good player, and then I decided to give up, at least for a while - and since my bankroll is not that big, and I play only micro limits I think I really don´t need PokerTracker, and using it was just an aditional task.

But I insist, as soon as my bankroll gets bigger, I will be back to some of these programs...
it seems that this poker traker really work for you since you have readily found out that your not really that good and it need a lot of practice and mastery in order to become a pro and which means a lot of money spending too on your part..

gerome

Unregistered

Tuesday, September 15th 2009, 1:08pm

Yes, there is indeed a lot of information to come around, and also many software application for such purposes as studying or reviewing different strategies, but, like Maserati said, I also think in-game skill is much more useful on long-term, as these auxiliary materials tend to transform you in a kind of a robot.
have you heard about the legends of poker such as Stu Ungar? what i am trying at was during those times there were no software programs that will enable us to analyze how we played the game...but still he was able to make it..but since the emergence of this high technology thing we can study more and analyze it where did we gone wrong during that game..which means that we are lucky to have those software! and it means the probability of being a legend(someday)is 95 % :)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "gerome" (Sep 16th 2009, 6:42am)

kai6329

Unregistered

Sunday, October 18th 2009, 12:37am

Quoted

I like poker tracker 3 for analysing hands and game play, and of course it keeps track of your bankroll, opponents etc.

I would recommend it to anyone who wants to keep track of their gameplay

Dreams of Tragedy

Unregistered

Wednesday, February 3rd 2010, 10:28pm

I use poker office and paper and pen....and like what i do

Dreams of Tragedy

Unregistered

Monday, August 9th 2010, 11:00pm

I'm now using poker tracker 3 and i do like it alot