Western Union - Where West, East, South and North pay united
- Casinos recommended to use with Western Union
- Sending money with Western Union is easy
- Transaction limits and charges
- Western Union: security, managment, support
American dream of safe money transfer
The history of this company is - one must admit - historical: Western Union was founded back in 1851. Today WU is a industry leader of global money transfers with more than 335,000 agent locations in more than 200 countries worldwide. Register using the premium BonusBonusBonus links and secure first deposit bonus offers.
|Online Casinos that allow Western Union deposits|
|Online Poker Rooms that allow Western Union deposits|
With different payment options like money transfer, money order, payment and prepaid-services, Western Union tries to meet their customer’s needs individually. Western Union is represented in the US and Canada as well as in Latin America and the Caribbean, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and the Pacific.
It is easy to send cash from one of the numerous Western Union agents nearby. Residents of the following countries further have the opportunity to transfer money online via credit or debit card: Austria, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, UK and USA.
- Send online. In order to send money online, customers need a valid Visa or MasterCard. After entering the necessary credit card information on the website, the online transaction has to be verified. The sender has to call the number provided on his or her online receipt to confirm the transaction and the money is transferred within a couple of minutes. The online service is available 24/7.
- Send from agent location. After finding an agent location nearby, customers have to complete the “To Send Money form” and fill in the name of sender and receiver, the city and country to which the money is being sent and the amount of money. When handing in the form, the sender has to identify himself with acceptable documents e.g. passport. For amounts of £ 2,000 / $ 3,000 and over, senders must present 2 forms of acceptable documents. The receipt has a Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) on it, which allows customers to track the status of their order.
- Receiving money. Western Union is one of the most popular payment methods when it comes to withdrawing winnings from online bookies such as bwin. If you register at bwin via BonusBonusBonus, then you're entitled to a special welcome bonus, you should not miss out on. Within seconds after the money has been sent, the receiver can pick up his funds at his local agent, after he has presented an acceptable documentary evidence of identity. For amounts of £ 2,000 / $ 3,000 and over the receiver must present 2 forms of acceptable documents. Normally the amount is paid out in the local currency, but depending on the location and the amount of money, the payment can also be carried out via check.
Depending on where Western Union is used for online money transactions, customers are charged between 14% and 18% of the transferred amount.
- All Western Union locations will accept cash up to $ 1,000 in the respective currency. Higher amounts will have to be sent using an alternative payment method like credit card or check.
- Maximum payout is $ 10,000 or local equivalent per person in one day.
The Western Union Company carried out more than 400 million consumer-to-business transactions, just in 2007. Western Union is a worldwide accepted payment method, especially in the online world of gambling. Poker rooms which offer payments via Western Union generally also provide great bonus offers.
Western Union invests a lot of money to keep their customer details safe. The well-established company uses SSL-encryption and only a few people are allowed to handle the delicate data.
Western Union Financial Services is an independent public company, which has been listed on the NYSE (New York stock exchange) since October, 2006. The headquarters are located in Greenwood Village, California. The main office for Asia and the Pacific is located in Hong Kong, the office for Latin America is registered in Florida and the Austrian office is in charge of Europe, the Middle East, Africa and southern Asia. The online service is operated by the Austrian WUIB (Western Union International Bank GmbH), Western Union International Limited (Ireland) and Western Union Financial Services, Inc. (US). Western Union Financial Services, Inc. as well as Western Union International Limited and Western Union International Bank GmbH are all subsidiaries of the Western Union Company.
Support can be reached by phone, mail or by filling out the contact form on the website. If you want to be more than a customer, write to firstname.lastname@example.org and become an agent or partner.
Corporate Contact Information Corporate Headquarters
12500 E. Belford Ave
Englewood, CO 80112